Water Treatment Service Technician
Water Treatment Sales Manager
Sales & Marketing
Water Treatment Business Unit
To provide technical customer support to customers AMCL provides Water Treatment Services
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Liaise with customers as well as relevant personnel within the Company on a continuous basis to ensure efficient service.
- Perform maintenance and service repairs on machines when necessary
- Respond in a timely manner to any unscheduled requests for service
- Implement and Manage new equipment installations for customers when necessary
- Assist with any electrical problems
- Perform all duties in conformance to appropriate health, safety, security and environmental standards
- Perform any other duties as required by the job function.
- O’Levels in Chemistry and Physics
- EEET/ MET/MEET
- At least 3 years relevant experience
Or any equivalent combination of qualification and experience
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Good Communication and Organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Computer Literacy in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be willing to work flexible hours
- Must own or have access to a reliable vehicle
The above statements are meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
P.O Box 600,
11th Floor, TATIL Building,
Maraval Road, Port of Spain.
E-Mail: [email protected]