WHO ARE WE?
Alstons Shipping Limited is a subsidiary of the ANSA McAL Group of Companies. We have been providing shipping and supply chain solutions to our customers for over 115 years.
- We offer services in the supply chain: ocean, air and inter-island transportation.
- Freight forwarding of FCL and LCL to/ from ASIA, Europe, Latin America, the U.S. and the Caribbean via Sea and Airfreight Vehicles and Equipment from Japan, Singapore and Thailand.
- Dependable and reliable Customs Clearances services nationwide
Alstons Shipping Limited is committed to providing our customers with the best solutions to enhance their supply chain. We continue to develop long-term relationships with our customers to achieve continuous improvements to their logistics needs.
Our partnerships with Hapag Lloyd, Kawasaki Kisen Kaisha (K-Line) Global Freight Forwarders and NVOCCs allow us to add value to our customers’ supply chain, allowing seamless logistical efficiencies.
We strive for excellence, respect, customer satisfaction, and prompt and efficient service; second to none and we look forward to partnering with you, our valued customer.
- Ocean Shipping (globally) – FCL/ LCL, Consolidation, Transshipment,
- Air Freight – IATA Certification, Global Import/ Export,
- Transportation – Island-wide and Tobago
- Vessel Husbandry Services – Vessel Clearance, Ships Spares, Crew Change
- Customs Brokerage – Efficient, Cost effective
- Freight Forwarding Services – Worldwide
Agency Representation & Certifications
Hapag Lloyd: The 5th largest container carrier in the world, servicing over 137 countries, with more than 400 offices worldwide. Hapag Lloyd operates in the Caribbean Region vis the Caribbean Feeder Service, to over 20 islands.
K-Line: A Japanese transportation company that services the Caribbean with its Roll On/ Roll Off vessels, transporting vehicles from the Asian and European markets.
CTL Logistics (India) Private Limited: A Freight Forwarder with consolidated shipments or FAK, from India to Trinidad and Guyana.
Vanguard Logistics – New Dehli: An international Freight Forwarder that manages FCL and LCL containers, for FAK, from New Dehli to Trinidad and Guyana.
AIT Worldwide Logistics: A global transportation company, with offices in Asia, Europe, North America, Hong Kong and London, manages freight shipments, FCL and LCL cargo, to and from Trinidad.
EMO-Trans Consolidated Global Logistics: A privately-owned global logistics provider, specialising in FCL and LCL cargo from over 120 offices worldwide.
Lockerfreight Worldclass Logistics: A global Freight forwarder specializing in import and export service, warehousing and logistical solutions.
We are members of the following:
IATA – International Air Transport Association
UFO – Universal Freight Organizations. We are certified with the T&T Energy Chamber under the Safe To Work programme.