AMTL’s 2011 employee awards
On January 13, 2012 the hard working staff of ANSA McAL Trading Ltd., Guyana gathered together to celebrate the close of a milestone year and the start of another. Along with the festivities the Management of AMTL made time to honor its top employees to the year.
The Employee of the Year 2011 award went to the TECH ONE team. They were recognized for their dedication and hard work in ensuring that the old accounting system was replaced with TECH ONE which is being implemented across the entire ANSA McAL Distribution sector.
The AMTL Long Service Awardees were :
– Sonjia Holder , Supervisor, Michael John, Salesman, Aldwin Benjamin, Route Supervisor and Bhojindra Ramnarine, Warehouse Supervisor, for 10 years of service
– Vishwamitra Jaipersaud, Driver/Salesman for 15 years of service
The Outstanding Performance During 2011 award went to Nigel Worrell, Carib Brand Coordinator
The Salesman of the Year awards went to:
– Stan Lowes, AMTL Salesman – Beer & Beverage (Gold Award)
– Chrisanthony Pasramen, AMTL Salesman – Consumer Goods (Silver Award)
– Wade Cameron, AMTL Salesman – Consumer Goods (Bronze Award)
The Employee of the Year 2011 winners, the TECH ONE team, receive their award from Beverly Harper, Managing Director, AMTL
Beverly Harper, Managing Director, AMTL,(centre) stands with Long Service Award recipients (from left to right) Sonji Holder, Michael John, lwin Benjamin and Vishwamitra Jaipersaud
Carib Brand Coordinator, Nigel Worrell, receives an Award for “Outstanding Performance during 2011” from AMTL Managing Director, Beverley Harper.
(From left to right) Wade Cameron, AMTL Salesman – Consumer Goods receives his award from AMTL Marketing Director, Troy Cadogan
(From left to right) Chrisanthony Pasrmen, AMTL Salesman – Consumer Goods and AMTL CFO, Kris Appanah
Stan Lowes , AMTL Salesman – Beer & Beverage, receiving the Salesman of the Year – Gold Award from AMTL Managing Director, Beverley Harper