KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Develop, implement and monitor Marketing Plans, inclusive of Sales, Advertising & Promotional Budgets
- Develop Key Account Plans in conjunction with Channel and Sales Management.
- Set and achieve distribution objectives and plans by brand with regular reports on achievement
- Develop plano-grams and train merchandising team to ensure proper product placement, shelf share and pricing
- Training of Sales, Customer Service and Warehouse Personnel internally on new products.
- Co-ordinate in store product knowledge education for On and Off Premise personnel, especially for new products.
- Review of stock regularly to ensure stock levels are adequate and where necessary that plans are developed to deplete slow moving stock in a timely manner
- Ensure brands are well represented with nation-wide-distribution, pricing and shelf share by conducting trade visits.
- Develop and maintain a close relationship with brand principals, keeping them current on product performance and market trends.
- Perform market audits on assigned product portfolio – market analysis, competition, pricing and conduct feasibility studies for new product introductions.
The successful applicant:
- Have at least 2 – 3 years of proven Brand Management experience with a Bachelor’s degree in Management or Marketing
OR at least four (4) years of relevant training and experience.
- A valid National Driver’s License.
- Be customer focused possess excellent interpersonal skills and be capable of working in a highly competitive environment.
- Must be computer literate.
P.O Box 600,
11th Floor, TATIL Building,
Maraval Road, Port of Spain.
E-Mail: [email protected]