As part of its efforts to assist healthcare workers, Carib Brewery Limited, a member of the ANSA McAL Group, donated 11 chillers stocked with Malta and Smalta to hospitals that are part of the COVID-19 frontline response.
Chillers and product were donated to the following hospitals:
- Adult Emergency Department – Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex
- Paediatric Emergency Department – Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex
- Couva Hospital & Multi-Training Facility
- Caura Hospital
- Accident and Emergency Department – San Fernando General Hospital
- Accident and Emergency Department – Port of Spain General Hospital
- Accident and Emergency Department – Sangre Grande Hospital
- COVID-19 Response Management Team – Ministry of Health
The ANSA McAL Group and our Carib Brewery families salute the outstanding and dedicated efforts of the Ministry of Health, all front-line workers, medical staff and caregivers who put themselves at risk every day to serve Trinidad and Tobago in this extremely challenging time.
Assisting the Group in its effort were Mr Stewart Smith, Senior Health Systems Advisor, Office of the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Health and Mrs. Stacey Gill-Sherwood, Business Operations Assistant III, Ministry of Health.
Our hearts go out to everyone who has been impacted by the virus. #WeWillGetThroughThisTogether
Corporate Communications Department
ANSA McAL Group of Companies
Tuesday 14th April 2020