- Markets and sells Paper Products.
- Identifies and develops approved export markets in Caricom and other extra regional markets.
- Develops and expands customer base.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops and recommends export marketing strategies for the expansion of customer base.
- Develops individual strategies for each product and review on a quarterly basis.
- Plans marketing strategies to capitalize early on opportunities and minimize risks.
- Identifies present customers and potential customers.
- Calls, prepares quotes and visits customers to ascertain needs and interests.
- Books, orders and arranges for delivery of products sold.
- Submit orders to the factory and monitors to completion.
- Sources shipping vessels, based on ETD request.
- Prepares all shipping documents as requested by Customs Department.
- Follows up with customers’ re-orders and shipping.
- Visits export customers’ in-order- to establish policies and procedures to service accounts efficiently.
- Utilizes account history in –order- to monitor monthly activity by products and overall sales.
- Orders finished goods and manages inventory level of same.
- Monitors competition and competitive products to assist in ensuring products maintain competitive edge.
- Establish a plan for the month to month achievement of personal quota and budget targets.
- Supervises administrative requirements of sales team.
- Post daily sales on bulletin board.
- Maintain price list for local /export.
- Ensures accurate customer data base for both local and export customers.
- Maintains supplier data base for local and foreign.
- Performs other related duties as required by the function.
The incumbent should possess the following:
- Five (5) CXC passes including Mathematics and English and a Diploma/Certificate in Marketing.
- At least two (2) years experience in Sales or an appropriate equivalent combination of education, experience and training.
The incumbent should possess the following skills and characteristics: –
- Knowledge of Paper Products.
- Knowledge of Export Marketing and Shipping.
- Knowledge of selling techniques.
- Excellent Customer Relationships skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
P.O Box 600,
11th Floor, TATIL Building,
Maraval Road, Port of Spain.