The incumbent will join the Board of Directors. This key position will be responsible for directing the fiscal and reporting functions in the Financial Services Sector, in accordance with local and international Financial Reporting Standards. The incumbent will lead the strategic financial planning and accounting functions within the various companies. Candidates must have extensive working experience within the Banking and Insurance environments.
• Possesses a CA designation or its equivalent and has a minimum of 7 years experience in a senior finance position.
• Has a sound knowledge of the Financial Services Industry, the Regulatory reporting requirements, and the IFRS international accounting standards and ensures the deployment of mature internal control and risk management processes.
• Responsible for Treasury Management of the Financial Services Group
• Be an energetic leader, with high ethical standards, and effective management and team building skills.
• Possesses an in-depth understanding of industry relevant technology solutions.
An attractive performance-based remuneration package with other Group benefits will be offered.
Interested individuals should submit their resumes by June 30th 2007 to:
Vacancy- Finance Director
Executive Director HR/IT
P.O. Box 600, PORT OF SPAIN