//= SCRIPTS_VER ?>
The Trinidad Publishing Company invites applications for the position of Graphic Artist.
Design or create graphics to meet specific commercial or promotional needs, such as packaging, displays, or logos. May use a variety of mediums to achieve artistic or decorative effects.
• Candidate must be proficient in creating original, modern designs for both print and video based media.
• Newspaper Press Ads, Sales Flyers, Brochures and other printed promotional material.
• Television Promos, Billboards.
• Television based graphics & animation.
• Television Commercials.
• Must have working knowledge of the following software in a PC based environment:
Adobe Photoshop CS2, Adobe Illustrator CS2, Adobe In-Design CS2, Adobe Premiere Pro 2, Adobe After Effects 7
• Knowledge of 3D animation, 3D Studio Max 9 or Maya 8
• Prior experience of video-camera work, lighting and audio for both in-house and outside broadcasts. .
• The successful candidate must comfortable working with deadlines in a Team based environment.
• All candidates will be required to provide either a portfolio or demo-reel of past work.
• Any combination of relevant training and experience will be considered.
A competitive, performance-based remuneration package with other benefits will be offered. Please submit your resume by November 16th, 2007 to:
Group Human Resources Department/
Vacancy Media Graphic Artist- TPC
ANSA McAL Limited
P.O. Box 600
Port of Spain
or via email:
Subject:Vacancy Media Graphic Artist- TPC