Group Internal Audit Senior
The Group Internal Audit Senior will report directly to the Group Internal Audit Managers.
The Group Internal Audit Senior is responsible for performing internal audit projects, as part of the Group’s internal audit plan. This responsibility includes developing internal audit scope, performing internal audit procedures, and preparing internal audit reports reflecting the results of the work performed. Work performed will include coverage of functional and operating units, focusing on financial, IT and operational processes. Additionally, the Senior Internal Auditor performs follow-up on the status of outstanding internal audit issues. The Senior Internal Auditor will also assist Internal Audit management with periodic reporting to the Audit Committee, development of the annual internal audit plan, and championing internal control and corporate governance concepts throughout the Group.
- Understanding of internal control concepts and experience in applying them to plan.
- Perform, manage and report on the evaluation of various business processes/areas/functions.
- Ability to work independently, with limited required direction and guidance, and provide appropriate direction.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, to effectively present to Group Executive and management.
- Exhibit the leadership skills needed to sell ideas and obtain management buy-in for constructive change.
- Understanding of internal auditing standards, and risk assessment practices.
- Understanding of the technical aspects of accounting and financial reporting.
- Experience in performing multiple projects and working with varying team members.
ACCA or CIA designation
3-4 years core internal audit experience
P.O Box 600,
11th Floor, TATIL Building,
Maraval Road, Port of Spain.
E-Mail: [email protected]