This position reports to the Manager – Oilfield and Industrial Equipment Sales and will be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with the diverse customer base for all Oilfield and Industrial related requirements.
- Maintain a consistent and positive customer service image when interacting with customers.
- Continually prospect and qualify new customers by using promotional strategies.
- Make recommendations to customers according to their needs.
- Provide input in developing overall sales and marketing department strategies.
- Participate in training and development activities.
- Perform other related duties as may be required.
Minimum Qualifications/ Experience Required:
- Five ‘O’ Level Passes (including Maths and English).
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in related field.
- Must be computer literate (working knowledge of Magic and Platinum will be an asset).
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Previous experience in merchandising and/or retaining would be an asset.
- Must be able to speak clearly and persuasively and be independent.
- Adapt quickly and easily to product and processing changes.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
A competitive, performance-based remuneration package with other benefits will be offered. Please submit your resume by August 17th, 2007 to:
Group Human Resources Department/
Vacancy Internal Sales Representative- ANSA Tech.
ANSA McAL Limited
P.O. Box 600
Port of Spain
or via email:
Subject:Vacancy Internal Sales Representative- ANSA Tech.