This key position, reporting to the Pharmaceutical Divisional Director will be responsible for identifying and managing business opportunities for medical equipment and medical consumables in the health sector. Critical to this position would be the ability to: manage sales activities, conduct contracts negotiations, prepare tenders, market analysis, implement cost controls, prepare budgets and sales forecasts, ensure top notch after sales service for medical equipment, build and maintain relationships with suppliers and customers, and develop and implement training for technical support staff.
The successful candidate must possess the following:
- BSc. Electrical Engineering
- Three (3) years experience in managing a sales function in a high technology, high capital equipment environment
- Skill in using electronic and diagnostic testing equipment
- Ability to service, maintain and repair biomedical equipment
- Knowledge of biohazards and infectious disease related to medical equipment sufficient to be able to establish a safe work environment.
- Ability to troubleshoot solving faulty equipment and to identify and isolate potential problem areas
Interested individuals should submit their resumes by May 21st 2007 to,
The Human Resource Manager
ALSTONS Marketing Company Ltd. (AMCO)
Uriah Butler Highway & Endeavor Road