The successful candidate will be responsible for developing a marketing plan for all product lines in addition to establishing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives. To ensure effective management of the marketing, advertising and promotional activities of the organization.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional activities
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products within each Division/ Department
- Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information for each product line
- Conduct market research to determine the market size of each product line and competition market size as well as MBM share of the market.
- Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results
- Deliver marketing activity within agreed budget
- Compiling a database of all Competitors by product line and by department.
The incumbent should possess the following:
- A Degree in Marketing or related field
- At least five (5) years work experience in a Supervisory /Management position
The incumbent should possess the following skills and characteristics:
- Knowledge of products.
- Knowledge of selling techniques.
- Excellent Customer Relationships skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
P.O Box 600,
11th Floor, TATIL Building,
Maraval Road, Port of Spain.
E-Mail: [email protected]