The Cable News Channel 3 invites applications for the position of Media Sales Executive.
Ideal candidate requires the incumbent be a self starter, organized and one who enjoys helping clients grow their business using the latest in broadcast sales training and marketing tools. Candidates should possess strong writing, strong communication skills and are proficient with computer applications. Individuals must be dynamic, determined, creative with a winning personality and able to thrive in an extremely competitive and fast paced industry.
• Building and maintaining excellent client relations with existing clients;
• Acquiring a healthy portfolio of clients to ensure the achievement of monthly sales targets.
• Aggressively marketing all available advertising space;
• Assisting clients by developing customized packages to promote their products and services to grow their business while optimizing sales;
• Delivering exceptional customer service to clients by keeping client abreast of all potential opportunities for growing sales for his/her clients
• Must possess at least 5 CXC Passes inclusive of Mathematics and English
• Must possess a valid drivers license
• Must be able to demonstrate that he/she is a team player by his/her involvement in a charitable organization/ or have contributed to society in some way
• Have an appreciation of media sales
• Possess strong verbal and communication skill
• Possess excellent prospecting and selling skills
• Is confident and self motivated
• Possess general knowledge of software applications i.e. Microsoft Word and Excel.
A competitive, performance-based remuneration package with other benefits will be offered. Please submit your resume by November 16th, 2007 to:
Group Human Resources Department/
Vacancy Media Sales Executive – CNC3
ANSA McAL Limited
P.O. Box 600
Port of Spain
or via email:
Subject:Vacancy Media Sales Executive – CNC3