//= SCRIPTS_VER ?>
The successful candidate will be responsible for process optimization of specific areas in the manufacturing process, including heat recovery, energy usage and equipment sizing using sound engineering and safety principles, codes and best practices.
• Design methods to control and contain the processes that transform basic materials into useful products.
• Review cost and sizing of equipment, storage space and transport methods.
• Continually review methods of manufacture for cost efficiency and quality improvements.
• Troubleshoot quality issues to determine root cause and implement cost effective solutions.
• Lead and motivate a skilled team of maintenance and process plant personnel.
• Provide advice on economical methods of converting raw materials.
• A first degree in Chemical Engineering with at least 5 years relevant working experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Knowledge in the principles of LEAN Manufacturing, 5S,Kaizen, 6 sigma will also be an asset.
All candidates must be dynamic self-starters with a strong work ethic and excellent organizational, analytical and communication skills. They must also be able to lead and motivate a highly skilled team in a unionized environment.
A competitive, performance-based remuneration package with other benefits will be offered. Please submit your resume by July 17th, 2007 to:
The Human Resource Manager
Carib Glassworks Limited
Eastern Main Road,
Fax # 663-1779
Email: [email protected]