//= SCRIPTS_VER ?>
Job Scope: The position reports to the General Manager and requires the incumbent to plan and coordinate the programming of all TBC radio stations. He/She will be required to manage the resources of the Programming Department inclusive of personnel and all broadcast material.
Key Components include:
· Establishes and approves materials broadcast on all TBC radio stations.
· Evaluates materials prior to broadcast for accuracy, quality and adherence to TATT guidelines.
· Monitor broadcast traffic and logging activities and make improvements when necessary to enhance programming format.
· Schedule local and national programmes, promotional materials and public service announcements.
· Analyze the programming needs of the listening public and create programmes to serve these needs.
· Confer and participate with promotion and development departments in developing special programmes, events and fund raising activities.
· Previews and screens local, regional, national and international programme sources for possible station use and purchase.
· Serves as producer of music, news or other information programming as required.
· Assist in the development of the Company’s business plans and achievement of goals.
· Represent the station in responding to audience programming enquiries.
· Bachelor’s degree in Broadcasting or related field and three (3) years experience in programme evaluation, acquisition and scheduling for radio or television, a minimum of one (1) year at a supervisory level.
· A minimum of seven (7) years experience in programme evaluation, acquisition and scheduling for radio or television
A combination of relevant qualifications and experience will also be considered.
Resumes should be sent no later than Monday 2nd June, 2008 to:
EXECUTIVE RECRUITMENT-HUMAN RESOURCES
P.O. Box 600, 11th Floor, TATIL Building
11 Maraval Road, Port of Spain
Or email: [email protected]