Abel Building Solutions is seeking to recruit a suitable candidate to fill the position of Project Manager. The incumbents will be responsible for coordinating the timely and cost effective construction of the small to medium projects assigned.
- Assist in preparing pre-tendering documentation for the award of consultancy, construction and development contract and agreements.
- Plans construction methods and procedures.
- Supervises construction sites and directs site managers and subcontractors to ensure standards of building performance, quality, cost schedules and safety are maintained.
- Ensuring that building regulations, standards and by-law are enforced in building operations.
- Consult with architects, engineers and other technical workers to ensure that designs intensions are met.
- Evaluates work performed by sub-contractors and make recommendation for payments.
- Analyzes progress reports produced by contractors and recommends corrective action where necessary.
- Produces monthly progress report on each project assigned.
- Ensures that relationships with stakeholders are effectively maintained.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Identifies promptly all deficiencies and deviations from plan and assures actions are initiated to correct deficiencies.
- Maintains day to day liaisons with all functional contributors to assure realization of their commitments.
- Maintains communication with higher management regarding problem areas and project status; produces monthly progress reports on each project assigned.
- Degree in Project Management or equivalent
- 5-8 years experience in similar position
- Direct work experience in project management capacity
- Must possess strong, demonstrated, analytical skills and leadership and management skills.
- Must have excellent communication and problem solving skills
P.O Box 600,
11th Floor, TATIL Building,
Maraval Road, Port of Spain.
E-Mail: [email protected]