Sales Representative – IT
- Markets and sells Information Technology solutions.
- Develops, manages and maintains relationships with assigned customers.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares cost estimates of solutions for customers.
- Processes customers’ orders.
- Follows up customers’ orders to expedite provision of service.
- Assists in the planning of Marketing Strategies for IT Solutions.
- Handles customers complaints.
- Assists with the collection with payments on accounts.
- Attends sales meetings.
- Maintains relationships with assigned customers.
- Prepares and submits, weekly, monthly, annually and ad-hoc reports.
- Maintains knowledge of the company’s operating policies and procedures.
- Maintains knowledge of the Divisions products and services offered.
- Researches market information as it relates to IT solutions.
- Keeps abreast with modern Information Technology.
- Performs other related duties as required by the function.
- Reports directly to the Director Information Technology.
- Liaises internally with Sales and Marketing Personnel.
- Liaises internally with Finance and Warehousing Department.
- Liaises externally with, customers and the public.
The incumbent should possess the following:
– B.Sc in Computer Science.
– At least three (3) years experience in Information Technology.
- Experience in Sales/Marketing will be an asset or and appropriate equivalent combination of education, experience and training.
P.O Box 600,
11th Floor, TATIL Building,
Maraval Road, Port of Spain.
E-Mail: [email protected]