Core Job Requirements
- Manage the process and personnel within the Service Department
- Manage the customer relationships, ensuring a high level of service at all times.
- Establish effective communications with the Landrover/Jaguar Principles
- Manage the warranty process.
- Establish and maintain a Technician Training Plan.
- Ensure profitability of the Service Department.
Education and Experience
- Undergraduate qualification in Business Management/Engineering or related discipline.
- 3 – 5 years experience in a Leadership position.
- Experience in a similar position and/or industry would be an asset.
- Strong Administrative and Customer Relationship Management Skills.
- General management and strategic planning experience.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate a team
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Ability to plan, organize, direct and control
- Excellent management and leadership skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer and employee relations.
- Good conflict resolution and problem solving skills
- Ability to motivate and develop employees
- Good analytical skills
P.O Box 600,
11th Floor, TATIL Building,
Maraval Road, Port of Spain.