DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Stores Supervisor reports to the Purchasing Supervisor and his/her duties will include the following:
- To effectively supervise the Stores/Spare Parts Department.
- To ensure that the correct procedures for the receipt, issuance, & replacement of spare parts and equipment are adhered to in accordance with Companies policies.
- To maintain an accurate inventory of all spare parts.
- To maintain an accurate inventory of all critical spare parts.
- To implement regular inventory counting to ensure accuracy of stock levels.
- To ensure that all spare parts, bin cards, related documents, and the general appearance of the Department are maintained in an organized manner.
- To ensure that the Stores/Spare Parts Department is properly secured at all times.
- To ensure that Reports regarding monthly receipts, consumption, and applicable costs are completed on a timely basis and submitted to the relevant departments as required.
Academic / Technical:
- At least five (5) O’Levels, of which one should be Mathematics.
- Certificate/Diploma in Warehouse/Stores Management/Inventory/Procurement will be an asset.
- Knowledge of stocktaking.
- Must be computer literate.
- And/or two (2) years working experience in the same or a similar capacity.
P.O Box 600,
11th Floor, TATIL Building,
Maraval Road, Port of Spain.
E-Mail: [email protected]