Technician – Security
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Reviews specifications and communicate with supervisor to determine special requirements.
- Installs Security Solutions.
- Tests systems for operating efficiency.
- Dismantle malfunctioning equipment.
- Diagnoses cause and location of defects.
- Repairs, replaces and or adjusts solution as necessary.
- Conducts routine scheduled maintenance.
- Performs other related duties as required by the function.
The incumbent should possess the following:
- Five (5) CXC passes including English and Mathematics. Technicians Certificate in Electrical/Electronics.
- At least three (3) years experience in the Electrical Security field or an appropriate combination of education, experience and training.
The incumbent should possess the following skills and characteristics: –
- Must be computer literate.
- Good Communication skills.
- Ability to work with teams.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
P.O Box 600,
11th Floor, TATIL Building,
Maraval Road, Port of Spain.
E-Mail: [email protected]